Become A Member
Why Join RCBC?
RCBC members, from individuals to large corporations, all have one thing in common. They recognize that environmental sustainability affects every living thing on this planet, which requires our efforts to reverse the negative impact our industrialized civilization has placed upon our planet. Being an RCBC member makes you a part of the solution and gives individuals and organizations a voice in policy development towards our Zero Waste goal.
Apply online with our Online Membership Application Form or download a membership package below:
- 2015 RCBC Membership Information Package
- 2015 Membership Application Form
- RCBC Hotline Listee Form (Word) - submit this form with your application if you would like your recycling services included in our Recycling Hotline database
- Partnership and sponsorships opportunities.
- Free Job Postings on the RCBC website.
- Participation on RCBC's policy development process.
- Opportunity to stand for election to the Board of Directors.
- Meeting space in the RCBC office for small meetings.
- Website link on RCBC website and use of logo* in promotional literature.
- Complimentary Listing on RCBC's Recycling Hotline Database.
- Access to the latest information and initiatives on Zero Waste, recycling, and waste reduction on our website and frequent member advisories.
- Subscription to our electronic newsletter, Recap.
- Exclusive access to our video gallery and conference presentation archive.
- Networking opportunities with a wide-range of waste management professionals, policy experts, and service providers.
- Affiliation with other organizations with common goals.
- Multi-sectoral perspectives on current issues reflecting our diverse membership.
- Reduced rates at RCBC events.
You can view a full listing of RCBC's members here.
Before you apply, please take the time to review the following documents. Prior review of the Constitution and By-Laws and Members Code of Conduct is required before submitting an application.
- RCBC Constitution and By-Laws
- RCBC Members’ Code of Conduct (approved April 2011)
- RCBC Logo Use Policy
- RCBC Logo Use Form
If you have any questions about the benefits of membership with RCBC, please contact Ben Ramos, Member Services Manager at (604) 683-6009 ext. 314, or email firstname.lastname@example.org